Sunday, October 27, 2013

Attraction

I had an interesting experience this past week.  There was a woman that I met, and when I met her and got to know her on a first meeting basis, she seemed like a perfectly nice individual.  Although she was pretty and attractive, my level of attractiveness to her was nothing more than me thinking she was pretty.  I was not interested in getting to know her better more than the average person I saw on the street, until the next week.  While I was in church, I had the opportunity to hear her give a talk.  While she gave her talk, she became more and more attractive.  I found this interesting because what had changed since our first meeting?  What I observed was that she was Spiritual, and that she had a testimony, and that she had depth.  This was attractive to me, and combined with her level of physical attractiveness, at this point, I was interested in dating her.  The point is, that she became more attractive as I got to know her.  She wasn't just a pretty face.  She was someone that I wanted to get to know better, someone who I had the potential of dating.  Attraction is not just skin deep.  It is much more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment